Monday, November 21, 2011

Puppet Shows

Samantha is really into drawing and I am super

proud of her

She also was chosen by her teacher

along with three others to eat in the room

with the teacher and eat cupcakes tommorrow

for such good behavior

She was SO excited about this

when she got off the bus

It was the coolest thing to watch



Baylen helped with the after dinner puppet show

and right before he stood up at dinner and sang for us

Bo and Sam were laughing so hard

Tonight was also the first time he has ever sang the blessing with us

Pretty neato

 


Sam Bo and Bay at the end of the puppet show, yelling Bravo...




I got to keep my sweet nephew Hudson today, He was not so trusting of Baylen
and Baylen was not so sure about him
He is not too keen on not being the baby
And Hudson thinks he gets, well a little too in his space..





They were so cute to watch



Today was a great day

Not much got done,

I got about two things off my

"master list" done

But what I did get done was fun

I feel blessed

I feel happy

and I feel I matter

I am so thankful for thanksgiving week

I love this week

I am so looking forward to having the kids home

for five days,

I really am serious....



#26 Playing outside and everyone wants too

#27 Cooking a dinner that everyone likes

#28 Watching your kids puppet show

#29 Watching the kids get off the bus and have so much to say

#30 Getting new magazines in the mail


No comments:

Post a Comment