Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve

Love a day at home
when the kids are out of school
and it is only Wednesday
It's like you get an extra weekend
Started to day with pancakes
Actually went to the grocery store
with all three
the day before Thanksgiving
and it was easy
Amazing
The kids had fun
we did random things
Baylen continued to amaze us
he has gotten quite funny
He loves to open his mouth
dance
copy
and turn the tv on and off
point to everything
and share and gets very upset when you will
not take what he wants to give you.
He loves to hold my face
say ewww and ut-oh
and wear shoes...
I do have to say
when I am on the phone
it is like the kids know
that is when to ask me for things
because I will say yes,
just to please
Today,
they got candy
and when I got off
I did not even remember saying it was okay
why does everything go nuts
when I am on a five second call?
Here are some highlights


I owe it to Monavie that we stay so healthy....
Our yearly placecards for the feast tomorrow...all three helped!
Bo set up a "jail" in the laundry room, he said he and Baylen were robbers...not sure I understood, but they both were happy, and seemed to get it,
so fine by me!
Baylen hang'n with the big kids eating pancakes and watching Curious George...Sam and Bo both got Baylen up this am, and they all three made bracelets for everyone...It was cute to watch them grab Baylen by the hand, while he was wearing his batman cape pj's....saying come on Baylen lets go play...he was so excited...feeling pretty special...
Love those chubby legs....love that Sam still wants to wear Dora pj's..

#31 The kids asking if they can put coins in the salvation army bucket at the grocery store
#32 Seeing my grandparents
#33 Watching my three kids play together
#34 Laughing, really hard
#35 My mother in-law having two "best days ever"

No comments:

Post a Comment