Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday morning's


Two minutes
I think that is all I have right now, so this will be fast
I really have got to get back to nightly blogging
With Kevin gone it has been all I can do to just keep this house going!
I tell you, it is Sunday am, and if it was not for the time change and gaining an hour
there is no way I would be doing this right now!
So, funny thing is, last night when I went to bed I had it in my head we were losing an hour
So, it was eleven, so I set the clock to twelve, thinking that it really stinks to lose an hour,
then right before I drifted to sleep I said to myself fall back, dang it, I set it back,
so then I set the clock to ten, wow, that was aboslutly amazing, in five minutes I just gained
two hours...that never happens!
But the excitment was short lived when I knew the kids had no idea, and yes
everyone was up at 5:20 this am....which still felt like 6:20, which is still 30 minutes earlier then
they get up for school, and yes it is a Sunday morning? Life just goes that way
I have so much to blog about I can hardly stand it. Starting tonight I will get caught up, really I will
I have so much to say, so much has happend, right now I have to take care of my sick baby,
yes, Baylen just toddled in and he is not having this....will talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment