Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall

Picture that Aunt Carley drew on our chalk board...that I needed to erase today so we could have our chalk board back, finally hitting me that I can take a picture of it and have it forever....
Check out the yummy Barrow Elementary Thanksgiving Feast! Yes, that is green beans, sweet potatoes, turkey and stuffing....and yes, Bo did choose the hot dog! So much fun sitting on the floor in his classroom picnic style!
We had so much fun, just Bo and I....and his friends....
I wish we could have had more time, it was fun just being with Bo!
I did get to sneak up to Samantha's room to find her on the playground having lots of fun! She is so sweet. Baylen had a great day too. He brought me a big box of goldfish all day long and said "ish" "ish" He would find the box no matter where I would put it. Samantha grew real broccoli at her garden club meeting, she has so much fun there...I am thankful for the Watkinsville Garden Club, it is a great place for kids to learn about being healthy!

#6 For thanksgiving feasts at elementary schools
#7 For chilly nights that you can get warm under the covers
#8 For dinner conversations with your family and listening to what the kids have to say about their day
#9 Being able to look at pictures of my dogs and not cry, just think about how much I love them
#10 The holiday season, and how it brings joy and not stress

No comments:

Post a Comment