Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Field trip



Went to Sandy Creek with Samantha today
and it was perfect
It was beautiful and what was more
beautiful was that she wanted me there
We hiked, played, learned new things
and were silly
I like being silly
and I like that she knows I think it is fun
to be silly
Today was also fun in the yard
we were there for over two hours
we zipped on the zip line
we played baseball
and we threw the football
Bo Baylen and Sam had a blast
We came in to eat tacos
We watched a Christmas movie
we cuddled
Baylen clapped for me when I sang for him
Bo gave me the biggest best hug ever as he usually does
Daddy came home
Samantha and I read, with funny voices and it was super funny
What a day, What a day...thank you
Oh, and I heard Riley and Walker like super a lot today
Love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment