Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday's

Yes, I think Sunday may be my favorite day of the week
It is family day
I get to go to church
and learn something new
see friends
and smiling faces
I get to eat my one donut for the week
and drink coffee
and spend one hour with my husband
and other couples
that are going through the same thing we are
I get to see my kids learn about Jesus
I get to spend the whole day with my family
I get to walk with my dad
I get to do nothing, but get random things done
with my family
I get to go to see Grammy and Pop Pop
I get to get a little caught up
I always wish for just one more hour in the day
no matter what day it is
I could use just one more hour
But I think if I had that hour
I would wish for another
I know that I will really never be caught up
there will always be just one more thing on my list to do...
I am just happy I am able to do what is on my list,
and that I have a list,
Today I learned to give God my worries
my anxiety
my stress
to be
P
E
A
C
E
F
U
L

We are all way to wrapped up in ourselves,
we need to focus more on what we are doing for each other
and God
And know that God will provide
for us today
Not to question yesterday
or worry about tomorrow
just live in today
enjoying the moment
and man, did I enjoy today....

Samantha working on her ornament at earth fare at the five points open house
Bo loved using blue glitter on his...daddy helped too
Samantha worked and worked, got it perfect and we brought it home
She was pleased, so therefore we all were
Baylen this morning giving Sam some love
A lot of love


And very proud of what he was doing....
Samantha was please...she really was.....
Horse and carriage at the open house....perfect weather, very fun!


Go Dawgs!
Baylen enjoys suckers way too much, and Bo tries way to hard when he is told to smile...Sam always eats it up!
On the hayride
All three told Santa what they would like....Bo said Lego's hero figures, Samantha said a camera and Bo told Santa that Baylen wanted action figures....Very impressed Baylen was chilled about this...things went way to smoothly!

We even went as a family to get flowers and pavers for Riley and Walkers garden
I am very excited about this
Can't wait to finish this up
so we will have a place to go
and spend time with them
a pretty spot

#21 Walks with my dad
#22 Cute kids and a very handsome husband
#23 Coffee
#24 Days that are not too warm and not too cold
#25 Samantha being so impressed with my princess drawings and posting them on her wall

No comments:

Post a Comment