Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for Baylen's pot belly
How he gets a cloth out of the right drawer in the kitchen when there is a mess
and wipes it up
that He likes to take things to others
like ice cream
and water
I am thankful that Sam and I get to just hang out in her bed at night
and she talks
and is silly
and I laugh
and we hug
and she is so real
and just so neat
I love that Bo loves to say I love you
and I am thankful for his raspy voice
I am thankful that when they get off the bus
Sam rushes in to do what she feels she needs to do
on schedule
where I am just as thankful
to watch Bo
Walk as slow as a turtle
looking at every blade of grass
and half the time
he drops his backpack in the neighbors yard
and his shoes are taken off in the yard
I am thankful for eighty degree days
where the warm sun makes you just want to be outside
I am thankful for a clean house
where I honestly did not know what to do
for about ten minutes today
because it actually
all got done
I am thankful when the kids and the mister like the dinner I made
I am thankful when Piper reminds me of Riley and Walker
I am thankful to get Valentines down
I am thankful for my kids elementary school where they feel loved
I am thankful for a mom and dad that love my kids as much as I do
I am thankful for kind neighbors
a place to teach fitness classes
an amazing church that has ministers that I have grown from so much this year
I hope you will check out my devotion today
It meant so much to me
I love it and am so thankful
when I find scripture that touches my soul
I am thankful for watching the kids play on the playgound
watching Baylen strut around the house
his cute smile
Bo's sweet face
Samanthas silly face
Riley and Walkers pictures
I am thankful for today

No comments:

Post a Comment