Sunday, March 18, 2012

Glad to be home....well mostly

I am glad to be home...but
I miss the beach
I miss only having certain things there
so it was REALLY easy to keep tidy
there was only so many toys
clothes
and things
Home
there is a lot of stuff
But not near as much
as before my purging started
I love keeping it simple
I did go through over 80 magazines
worked two puzzles
spent a ton of one on one time with each of my kids
pier time reading with Sam
Walks on the beach with Bo
running to chase balls with Baylen
it was awesome
I shared many beach drinks with daddy
in between sword fights with seed weed
throwing frisbees
and looking at sandcastles
I got my fill of seafood
but am sure I will want it again tomorrow
I enjoyed sleeping in a bit
drinking coffee on the deck
going to a playground for hours
walking
bike riding
running with Piper on the beach
Riding everywhere in a golf cart
or on a bike
eating lots of yummy food
that I don't normally eat
drinking a lot of sugary drinks
I don't normally drink
watching a movie cuddled on the couch
every
single night
going to the grocery store
with the entire family is fun in itself
just doing nothing
but enjoying every minute of not having to be anywhere but
on the beach
on a bike
on a playground
on a couch
watching a movie
playing a game
that was nice
I have to say
I do still believe that it is a trip with kids
a vacation without
but it still was a vacation
a vacation from crazy
I got to just be with my kids and husband
with not outside distractions
they still did not allow me to have down time
but that was okay
I never really want to be distracted from them
it is just the other stuff that gets in the way
coming back tonight with a new focus
fresh feeling
ready for a week of focusing on the good stuff
I look forward to blogging
getting back on schedule
and looking forward to a big birthday week
when my first boy
turns six
can't believe it
I have to say
I am missing my mother in law tonight
it just hits me sometimes
really hits me
can't believe she is gone
I feel like I lived the last part of last year
in a daze...

I love
Coming home...from my other home
laundry being done, even if it is just for a minute
memories, when you can go right back anywhere at anytime
family
sundresses
an empty fridge..so I can go have a fresh start
a monday full of nothing to look forward to
an almost two year old that is so busy I can't get enough watching him

No comments:

Post a Comment