Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Memories

I shared all last weeks pictures each day last week....
so here are some from the week before that I did not post
they are from the last month that I had not uploaded...
they are some of my favorites
I did take some good pictures today
kids eating icecream
Baylen helping me clean
and work in the yard with goggles on
Bo showing off all of his birthday tresures that we got at party city
I love the tradition of going to party city on your birthday week
so much fun
Can't believe he will be six
I think it is killing Samantha that it is not her party
she is trying so hard to plan out every detail
it is so funny to watch her try and contain herself
she is so sweet
she just loves to be in control
in a sweet way
and baylen
you have to be the most handsome thing I have ever seen
just always going a long with the ride
I love you guys

Love night time story time
I know that everyone says that this time goes so fast and to enjoy
the thing is I am enjoying
and I still feel like it is going too fast
stop time
stop
Baylen and his best friend Logan....
Valentines date with the kids to Menchies...not sure where Bo learned the peace sign
Baylen is so happy with whatever he gets
so content just enjoying the ride
I feel like when one child is stuggling
the others are fine
and then when that one gets out of a funk
another one starts
Whether its girl drama
Bo having the case of the gimmies
or Baylen saying mine mine mine
we are always trying to learn new lessons
I am just thankful that it seems there is only one stuggle at a time
Kinda like me and my sisters
it seems only one of us is needy at a time
it must be a sibling think
kinda cool
It was a great day
warm
a nice way to get back to the swing of things
after a great week at the beach
fun day just catching up
and not having to be anywhere
Looking forward to tomorrow
and the joys it will bring....

No comments:

Post a Comment