Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Memories

For some reason I can't add more pics...so I am having to blog a group of three together. So make sure you check out the other pics from today also...

Here is Bo the morning of his birthday when we gave him his presents in bed...notice it is still dark outside....

The day before Bo told us about a book they read in school about putting your underware in the freezer as a joke...this is what I found when I was getting the kids icecream for dessert...
And here they are eating icecream...I can't tell you how fun it is to watch Baylen, he is so proud that he is big enough to eat dessert before bed and watch five minutes of a show show,,,oh and do you think Bo's pants could get any higher....and yes, that is Samantha's 4t nightgown that she can't bear to pack up....
I have a very similar picture of Bo with these same goggles....love it
I found a few pictures I had not posted from the last day at the beach...this is a great dane we saw...baylen could have walked under him...HUGE
eating our 18 dollars worth of frozen yogurt at the pier....it was worth it though....

These are three shirts I saw that I thought were so funny!



Okay, I think I am back on track. Learning after all of these years...right when I think I am normal, I find that I really am not. Bo's birthday week took every free moment of time last week, so there went the blogging. Here are our pictures from last week, which goes to show, we had loads of fun and were VERY busy....
There were many highlights....Bo's partys, Start of t-ball and soccer seasons, and Baylen exploding with new words and tricks daily! Spring is here and it is absolutly beautiful outside....
Again,,,,I have posted more pics from this week on seperate blogs, they should be in order, but for some reason I could not upload all to one page....

No comments:

Post a Comment