Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day one beach bound

It was hard to leave home
there are a lot of things and people I love there
but if I could take myself anywhere else
it would be parked at "Less Than A Mile"
aka
St. Simons Island
Just like I left it
perfect
a good retreat
We jumped right in
as you can see
Here is what we have been up to
the past twenty four hours...


Little windy, but not cold
Samantha is digging right in
makine a moat
her favorite


Pipers third "actual" time on the beach
We started last night with a walk
she loved it
is was at sunset
Then this morning I ran her
She was perfect
It actually was like dog heaven
I went early
she was off leash
and there were Riley and Walker dogs
EVERYWHERE
for real
they were all up and down the beach
Piper was perfect
she never left my side
she trotted like she had been there before
I think she had
I think Riley and Walker
have shown her the way
it was perfect
Baylen Loves to walk Piper
but
I think she is the one that walks him
Resting...just for a moment
Looking sweet
Playing...digging
Bo will find ANYTHING to get into character...
Last night Bo absolutly LOVED rescuing star fish!
He must have thrown back over 30...
Showed Piper the famous canyon at th lighthouse
Sunset and starfish....nice
They had washed up at high tide...never had seen this before
they were everywhere
Baylen had no fear!It has been a good start
at home resting right now
Piper and Baylen are passed out...
headed out to ride bikes later I am sure
This weeks blog will be a little different then normal
Just posing our Spring Break fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment