Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Memories

I have to say...It has been one fun week...
I finally feel like things are slowing down
and I am able
to eat up
every moment
I have to remind myself
not to get to caught up in being regretful
that things have been super busy
I don't do well when nothing is going on
It seems latley we have been 100 miles an hour
but I know that I don't like 0 miles an hour either
Liking somewhere in between
getting there
Learning more and more each day
what God is revealing
exciting when he shows you a path
that you had no idea you were going down
love it when I get those lessons
unexpectantly
and it feels so peaceful
No regret
everything happens
it its right season....



Bo had his very last basketball game
it was a great season
we enjoyed watching him dance on the court
and be a monster
But
today
he got
his
very first basket
I don't know if he or I were more proud..
Here is Bo with Coach Jay and Coach Rodney



Baylen is such a trooper going to all of his brother and sisters events!
One day when its his turn...I wonder if they will cheer for him!
Bo kissing his trophey
VERY EXCITED ABOUT THAT SHOT!!!!!
PRICELESS....
And there it is.....
So here is the story on this,..
Samantha wanted to take a picture so we decided to take one of Piper and I
this is one of about 10
Daddy thought it would be funny to appear strangly in each of them
we laughed and laughed about this...
I know this is scary, but
Sam makes this face ALL THE TIME
and I had to document it....
Our March date...
gym dawg meet
last month was skating...
love love
this time with Samantha
it goes by WAY TO FAST
We always get a treat...
we always pick who will win the hand stand contest
we always laugh at the people on the kiss cam
It is so much fun
Our routine trip to the libray on Friay
It happend to be Dr Seuss's birthday...
they made hats...
Very cute
Baylen entertained us with a puppet show
Okay so I thought they looked so cute for church on Sunday
so we got a shot...Sam looks a little awkward...bo is overly excited
and baylen is just ready for lunch

I just love baby feet
I am afraid one day soon I will wake up
and they will no longer be cute baby feet
they will be stinky and big and well
not the same....
Sam and baylen love to sit togeter on Sat and Sun mornings
Sam loves to get him out of his crib and put on a
"Show Show"
He is quite proud

Baylen has really gotten into cleaning up
He does not like a mess
If there is a little drip of anything he goes to the drawer in the kitchen
gets a towel and wipes it up...
Another funny thing we decided to do with Piper
I think she is begining to think
"these peopel are not normal"
Baylen all of the sudden got a fever last night
he was pitaful
He fell asleep on daddy watching
swamp people

All better this morning
We got out playdough
It was a HUGE hit!
Baylen has grown so much this week to me
He is talking SO much
He has gone from just saying
Moma, Bo, Bye,Dade, Me Me and Ball
to
Shues (shoes)
Sam
nose
hi
all done
ut uh
boo boo
all clean
all gone
pie (riley)
ah er (walker)
tree
and I am sure I am forgetting some
Today he decided to flush an emty bottle of bubbles down the potty
I told him they were "all gone"
next thing I know I hear a flush
and baylen say
"ah gone...bye bye"
wow
I did not know what do to
so I just laughed and told him how cute he was
He loves to hold his hands up when he says Don't know
He LOVES she shake his head up and down
He loves to take his brother and sister different things
feed piper
do chores with me
lots of chores
in his own little way
turn the tv off
try to jump
and he loves to sing
itsy bitsy
and wheels on the bus
He is a VERY busy little boy
who loves to open the fridge
and get yogurt out
even though today he was after the chocolate syrup
and getting his own water out of the water jug
My little man is growing up
but to be honest
he makes me laugh all day
oh
and he dances too
definity got his moms skills...
WONDERFUL day
truly wonderful
bo and I watched the real spiderman movie and ate popcorn
sam and I did our routine silly bedtime routine of me
acting out pricess voices
and Piper is finally sitting when told
and settling down a bit....
Thank you God
for my many blessings
Really
thank you....

No comments:

Post a Comment