Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SSI is heaven on earth....

Spent the morning at the pier on the playground
coffee in hand
bliss


The three actually played perfect together
It was so nice


We walked to the playground after eating lots of pancakes
and french toast
and coffee
in "our booth"
at sandcastle
for breakfast
Got a little crazy at the end...but not too bad
I thought it was normal
daddy....a little on edge
Bo all of the sudden went from eating to...
thinking he was spiderman
Baylen
quickly wanted to copy
I realized today
he is monkey see
monkey do
We now have two monkeys in the house
Both LOVE to dance...
Baylen has got Bo's moves

Daddy
ate it all
Baylen ate more then the other two
I just enjoyed my three cups of coffee,,,,yum!
Yes
this is Samantha drinking shots of creamer
B aylen will only ride if he has his helmet on!
We rode to the pier
Daily bike rides are his Fav
Enjoying brownies fresh out of the oven
In the golf cart
Walking back from the beach

Baylen would put everything down every few feet
and pick flowers
this boy knows how to stop and smell the roses
BO and Sam are way ahead
leaving Baylen
to haul all of their loot
he loved it
Could eat him up
Yes
this is the boy
that 24 hours ago
was in the clinic
with strep
this is what two rounds of amoxocilin will do for you!
I promise it was warm
not cold at all
I was actually tempted to get in myself





Sam wanted us to do something "crazy"
Don't let Piper fool you
this is as calm as she was all afternoon
Piper after getting in trouble
Bo in action
his own world
fighting a battle
with someone
not sure who
Piper yet again
looking obident
She may look like walker
but acts like riley
got a lot of training ahead of us







Movie from the red box
it is a nightly tradition
Piper is wiped out!
We had a great day
excited about doing it all over again in the morning
enjoying my glass of wine
about to eat some shrimp
first time I have sat all day
I am so thankful for,,,
A nice run at noon to the pier and back while Sam rode her bike
Bo learning to ride his bike
Beach in the afternoons
parks with coffee
a perfect family
talking to my family at home
red wine
friends on the street at the beach
God...thank you for my blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment