Sunday, December 4, 2011

I am so blessed, my kids are amazing

I would like to dedicate this post to my kids
I know it is always all about them anyway
But today
more then anyday
I am so proud of them
so so proud
I feel so loved
and more important
I feel that they know
how much I
love them

Bo today
seemed so grown up
He told me over and over
Mommy
I want to be a good boy
Mommy are you proud of me
Mommy I sure am good with my manners
yes, Bo you are
Sometimes I get bogged down on what we are doing wrong
not focusing on how much we are doing right
He is such a sweet boy
He taped a picture of Walker to his coke bear
so now he can hold it
just like walker
he sleeps with a box with walkers hair in it
he looks up in his bed
out his window
and talks to him
he misses walker
and he told me that walker
and me
would always be his best friends
always

Baylen,
your smile,
says it all
your hugs
say it all
your kisses
say it all
your reaches say it all
I love you
I love your cuddles
I am so greatful
to be your mommy

Samantha,
I just found a note you wrote me
In the kitchen cabinet
you did not let me know all day
But I just found it
It said
You hold the key to my heart
You spelled heart
hart
I have never
felt so loved
as I do
right now
You sweet
sweet girl
I want to wake you up
and say thank you
but you are asleep
I love you too
I love our girl talk at night
you tell me everything
You sang so pretty tonight
I still have tears in my eyes
that sweet face, missing teeth
singing about loving Jesus

You have such a believing heart
you are so excited about the magic of Christmas
It warms my heart so much
You so get it
You so so get it
You are so kind
You love so deep
You are so passionate
I could not think
of three more perfect kids
I could ever hope, dream or ask for
God thank you
thank you
thank you
I feel like I have everything
I also have a husband
that is the real deal
He is not fake
He is sensitive
caring
the whole package
I have two dogs
that are watching us
so now
we will always be protected
not like when they were here
and could only protect us when they were with us
They are always with us
we all can feel that
I love you
Daddy
Samantha
Bo
Baylen
Riley
Walker
Thank you for being my family
Thank you for reminding me
everyday
in all you do
what a blessing it is
just to be

#51 Watching children sing in church at Christmas time
#52 Watching your kids find their elf and think what he does is so funny
#53 Getting Riley and Walkers garden almost done
#54 Walking with my Dad on a Sunday
#55 Warm fuzzy slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment