Friday, December 30, 2011

75 Degrees in December

At the beach...
Bo and Grandaddy watching Westerns
eatin' peanuts

Me Me and Baylen enjoying a morning "coffee" with a puzzle...
Bo decided he was going to read the paper....








It is pretty amazing
that it is December
and it is 75 degrees
Great day
As usual
Bike rides
Games
playground
mom's fried shrimp
just as good as yesterday
out to dinner for shrimp and grits
with my handsome husband
all because my amazing parents
kept the kids
earlier we dined in our special booth
at sandcastle
and ate the best pancakes ever
watched football
saw a sunset
watched the kids play tag at the park
watched a pick up game of b-ball on the local quarts
went window shopping at the pier
walked with my parents
saw some family down here
I am truly blessed
Colored some pictures
just did nothing
nothing at all
really nothing at all
But it was so fullfilling
not having to be anywhere
do anything
but just be
I hope to carry this feeling
with me into 2012
Not that I want to be a loaf
and not do anything
but be simple
be productive
and focus on what needs to be done
and when it does not need to be done
then sit
and just be
I love being here
love it
I get sad when our trip here comes to a close
But like Bo's teacher says
You can never come back
if you never leave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment