Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wedneday is always busy, but fun!

Oh ryan...this is how we found you this morning....what a romantic ride...overlooking the christmas lights!
I think the cutest thing happened EVER! When I read this book to the kids, we happend to say, Baylen give Sam a hug. Then, the whole time I read the book he walked around us and rotated giving me, Sam, Daddy and Bo a hug. He would just lean in, we would say ahhhh, and he would grin and move on. It was the cutest thing EVER! He is really getting it lately. I feel like he really understands everything that goes on.
Sam and I hanging before girl talk...it is 32 out side, and Sam says she is hot and just wants to sleep in shorts....mommy if freezing!

Three kiddos watching day six of special christmas movie...tonight..Home alone..Bo thougth it was super funny...okay so they stayed up a little late...daddy is at the bBall game...don't tell! Yes, Baylen is enjoying his mint chocolate chip icecream too!

When Bo came home today he gave me this, he said he made it for me, love it! Today Ryan was reading to the pez collection. Kids thought this one was great too! Ryan you are such a jokester!
#60 Field trip to a puppet show and sitting with Bo and Baylen and laughing
#61 My warm toasty house on a super cold night
#62 Kids that love to joke as much as I do, love to act silly
#63 Watch Baylen learn something new everyday and really understand what we are saying
#64 Pilates with a bunch of moms and bible study with a bunch of high schoolers....home with kiddos, get it all on Wednesday's

No comments:

Post a Comment