Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lov'n me some Saturday

As Bo said...today was the best day ever! Bo started basketball today and he loved it! He practiced in his room all morning. Sam and I went to pet puppies during his practice. We fell in love. One day I will be ready. I am not ready now. I finished Riley and Walkers wall today and I love it! So love it! I have posted a picture. It is perfect. So perfect. Kevin finished their garden today too. I love it. I feel like it is complete now. After practice we had two friends over for Sam and Bo. They had so much fun. Then it was off to a birthday party and we went shopping with Baylen. It was great, we had a perfect time. Tonight we watched Christmas movies and laughed and talked. I love nights like tonight,,,so perfect. Something funny, Baylen found his passy on his own after I had been looking for so long. And Bo decided to wrap up half of his room to give away for gifts. Love it. Love Love it

#61 A perfect husband, well pretty perfect, none of us are perfect
#62 Sweetness just pouring out of my kids
#63 puppies
#64 Health
#65 Christmas coming, and not being stressed, just loving every minute of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment