Friday, December 9, 2011

Wow

Baylen loves to do "super Baylen"
So Ryan the elf thought it was funny that he took all of Sam and Bo's underware and hung it all over the kitchen.....
Sam is not too big for "airplane"
Super Bo.....

Game night.....good ole twister....so I am not as young as I think I am, yes I lost after right foot red and left foot green, left hand red right hand green...Baylen is so talented he played with a bottle hanging in his mouth!
And later that that night....Ok
So picture this
Bo is alseep on his spiderman couch
Daddy is at a christmas party
Sam and I are in the den
Watching our third Christmas movie
Elf on the shelf
it is a new one this year
so
so good
This is like the best night ever
it is such a good one
all about kids not believing
sam said
I can't beleive some kids don't believe
I said I know
I told her that it is sad some don't believe
we had an amazing conversation
We both have our lap tops
We are talking like best friends
I love my daughter so much
so much
so much
I am so blessed to have her
I use to be sad
that she was growing up
but now
I look foreward to the amazing bond we have
it is my goal each day
for her to know how much I love her
and her brothers
and her daddy
and everyone
I love just being
in a warm house
with christmas movies
and christmas lights
i am so
very blessed
thank you god
for my family
for my wonderful
amazing family
#60 Playing twister with my three kiddos, Baylen was so funny
#61Going to the library on a Friday afternoon and getting a pizza
#62 Watching christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate
#63 getting very organized
#64 Having an amazing conference and having a teacher tell you how much she loves your child

No comments:

Post a Comment