Friday, September 9, 2011

Random

Getting back into the swig of things and it is already Friday...
I am loving the fall feeling in the air, our windows are up and the air is off.
Putting Balyen down for a nap I am reminded daily that this is a little bleep in time and not too much longer from now those three hours of nappy time will be no more. I cherish these three hours Walker and I have to ourselves that we can tackle our to-do list. Mine is very long, Walkers is very short. He is on Sam's bed, just chill'n as usual. He does get off if I leave the computer and re-positions himself to slumber elsewhere where I am. So here is the list....

Laundry
Unload Dishwasher
Mop
Clean the potties
Organize photo albums and see what is missing from them
Order pictures for the family wall collage and birthday pics
Clean out the fridge
Organize the cabinets (i just did that)
Make a grocery list
Eat lunch
Clean up bo's room (i know I know)
Put away sam and Bays clothes (i know I know)
Oganize my desk
Make budget for Sept and do Aug budget
Go to target to get odds and ends
go to the library to return books
go to CVS to get my crazy meds, so I can function as a mommy
organize the art closet
Organize my workout/clients schedules
Do my devotion
make my food journal so I can actually follow one
catch up on my friends blogs
write I am thinking of you letters
tell everyone i have been wanting to tell how much they mean to me
go through the magazine pages that I have ripped out for 10 years
start thinking about christmas gifts
start thinking about christmas cards
prepare for tailgate and game
clean out car
check all 800 emails
buy music on itunes for classes
make two scrapbooks from trip
mend a thousand pieces of clothing that have been waiting
iron kev shirts
play ball with walker
sit in rileys garden
start projects in the playhouse
write our our family's daily schedule
figure out which vitamins I should be taking
figure out how I can have one on one time with each child each day
go to the pool with the kids
go to the potters house to drop off items
go through the kids clothes
organize my attic
go to the halloween store
get my godchild a gift and my kids godmothers a gift
go through our files
go through a million recipies
go through a stack of 40 magazines
read one of the 10 books on my list
plan a bible study
order new netflix movie
paint my nails and have a spa day with sam
have a spa day with my mom
email borders for a refund
get diapers points
go through coupons
give reciepts to those that owe me reinburstment
write Margaret a letter
get fitenss checks togehter
make new routines for classes
spend time with my husband
do monavie planning
get rileys charm
go to dollar tree
finish rileys memory shelf
organize photos on computer

breath


So, maybe I can get some of that done today? We will see...as for now I will chip away at the list just as fast as I add something to it. Hey, it is better then the alterative of being bored, having no kids or being single, or just not being! Tune into later, I can't wait to catch you up on pictures from our trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment