Monday, September 19, 2011

Daily Delicious

Super fun day, as usual
I think I finally got it together
We will see how long that last
I can at least enjoy it for the moment
There was no fighting today
No rushing
No sadness
Just fun
The kids liked each other today
The house got clean, the kids were safe
Walker finally went to the bathroom
After two days of me invading his privacy
Baylen had a happy day
He woke up from his nap and was a busy little man
He went from room to room and just did random things
Samantha was in an amazing mood today
Wanted to do extra chores
Got dressed two hours early for soccer
It was weird
Bo continued to have a blast decorating for Halloween
We started our morning on the floor with Walker
Just giving him extra pets
Bo said "Mommy I am going to pray to God that Walker does not die, here I go"
He sat up, prayed "Dear God, oh please God do not take Walker, I want him here"
Then he said, "Ok, mommy, I told him"
Before I could even begin to start the conversation to explain to Bo that sometimes
our prayers go unanswered not because God does not want to give us what we want,
But because He knows what is best, and even though we think it is best that
Walker stays here,
That is soon will be time for Walker to return to Him,
Where he will have a new body and feel awesome...
Bo said, "Oh mommy, I think God is going to take Walker, I need to hold on to him real tight so I go fly up there with him" He closed his eyes and hugged on him
I said "Bo I don't want you to go with Walker, that would make me very sad"
He said, "Mom, I have a decision to make, and I don't know what to choose, I don't want him to be alone"
I told him that Riley will take care of him, and they both would watch him every day.
As soon as the conversation came, it went,
Bo was up and ready for some frosted flakes...
Deep Breath, really, what do I do after all that...
The things we learn from our kids
The morning was good
We were out and about,
drank lots of coffee,
played and cleaned, cleaned and played
I love the age where your kids don't care what you are doing,
as long as they are right there with you doing it,
so then when the older ones get home,
We can really do..
Like I said, today was one of those days that everything got done, and then some
My car got cleaned out,
an extra load of laundry, check!
Tons of organizing, which btw is so therapeutic to me and I love it oh so much
I actually hope for my house to get a little crazy
Just so I can have the rush of putting it back together
I had one of the best donuts ever with Baylen this morning at Ike and Jane's...YUM
That might have to be our Monday morning stop since Chickfila is our Thursday am stop..
with Jittery Joes in between
I must stop
Bo had so much fun selling his items for school fundraiser today,
He loves it
He called his me me and was a great salesman
We have the best me me by the way, she does anything and everything for these guys!
Bo was very excited to hear that Me Me had a lot of Halloween stuff for him,
We went to get it, and even though Bo had one of his anger fits,
which was much better then usual,
We had so much fun when we got home.
It was perfect,
Now we live in the bates motel and have many decorations ever so perfectly placed,
just to find new homes in the morning I am sure.
Samantha had fun at her soccer practice with her daddy
Which allowed me to have special time with my three boys, which called for a trip to
YoForia, gosh the fun o meter was off the charts today!
Tomorrow will be good, God is good....I just wish sometimes I could freeze it
As I lay on the floor with Walker in the evenings now, since he is no longer getting on he couch I go to him,
I hope that I will always remember that I did enjoy each moment
That I savor the fact that Walker is right there breathing, right next to me
That Baylen is learning so many things everyday and it goes so fast
That Samantha looks to me, every move for guidance
That Bo is so interesting and neat, so passionate and sweet, yet has a firery temper like you won't believe
I would not want it any other way,
I just never want regrets,
and I want to live in the present,
Looking forward to the future, yet not rushing it
Looking at the memories in the past, but not regretting it,
yes, that is what I want,
that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment