Thursday, September 1, 2011

Disney

Day five and we are still alive . Off to the bus to the monarail and to Obama breakfast it was a wonderful Hawaian breakfast and he kids got leis and are breAkfast with lelo Nd stitch Mickey and Pluto it was fun Bo loved all the tikis then we went to animal kingdom and did our favorite rides and then off to see a funny tree lady then we went on to MGM to se the indiNa jones stunt show and play in the honey I shrunk the kids playground we did star tours one more time and headed to mAgic kingdom. We just stated in tomorrow land and went al the way around the park the kids did try carasel of progress And loved it then we ended our night with getting jasmines autograph and riding splash mountain ten times the man let us stay in we rode till park close got straight on bus we ate at the hotel as Bo says this is where dreams com true...... Here are some this I loved. Watching Bo and Sam in the lines being goofy the smiles we got when they a
Saw characters the excitement they had on rides and sweetness they had towards eachother them falling asleep on me on the bus SAMs supper sillyness I mean super it cracked me up in Disney it truly is magical keep dreaming you dreams and they will come true zippidy doo da what a wonderful day and there's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of everday......let's keep this is our heart all year round and that we may have a plan yet sometimes plans don't go as planned but something else happens that may be even better....I loved watching how things were in the olden days from when walt Disney made his plans to watching movies like it was in the olden days . I hope Disney Always stays like I remember and keeps me a child at heart

No comments:

Post a Comment