Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Daily Delicious



I love Wednesday nights....good time to regroup and look forward to the weekend.
Samantha you looked so cute today....I will miss the Bailey Boy's clothes that you still will wear
Today you wore a cute lady bug one that was red and black with shorts and a tank top with a matching red headband...your cute little snaggle teeth made it even cuter.
We had a fun princess puppet show in bed tonight...super fun and silly...

Bo you went to bed in my bathrobe and you looked like a boxer...
We had a dance party tonight and you giggled so much till you could not breath and you had Baylen going too....

Baylen, you let me rock you to sleep tonight and I felt like you were a little baby all over again, you did not want to get up or do anything but just rock rock, I loved it....I hope you will do that again for me tomorrow, something about those fat legs crossed, loving on Sam's lovie that she loans you and a passy in the mouth, I love to pat your bottom and feel that diaper, and watch your eyes get heavy. When I put you in bed you know how to pull the lion yourself in your crib to play music.

Walker sat and watched the whole time, he travels room to room at night listening to each bedtime story....I am so glad I notice these things.....now my glass of wine is waiting so I will go for now, thank you for a wonderful day....perfect in so many ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment