Tuesday, September 13, 2011

circus

















































Today was fun, we had nowhere to go this afternoon, my favorite kind of day!





Here are some things that I loved about it....

Baylen and I went to storytime

Baylen and I played in the yard

Dad came by and visited on the porch
Walker felt better
I sat in the playhouse and chilled for about three minutes

Bo read a book to me, he was so proud
Sam made great grades on her progress report, she was so proud
Everyone including Baylen was very giggly at the dinner table, even daddy
Bo and Sam played outside all afternoon while I was inside fixing dinner with the news on....
This is what I always remembered growing up...

Playing while I could smell dinner cooking....news was on and it was just calm, no rushing...
Love it, Baylen had fun on the floor and helped me cook

Went to the pool, kinda sad summer is ending, but love the fall!
I love watching Baylen toddle around, so sweet and cute and full of joy, love that smile, those dimples and his soft skin. Love Love Love this stage
Bo you are having a lot of trouble at night missing us and not being able to fall asleep in your own bed. I will know that I will miss this one day....I will savior you needing mommy to snuggle as long as I can. Here are some pictures from today and one from the circus yesterday....



No comments:

Post a Comment