Friday, September 9, 2011

so here it is









Great Day and here is why...
It feels like fall
Spent an hour in Bo's class this morning and did an art project with him, learned about his classroom and got a big hug

Baylen gave me a lot of kisses and we got a Chick'fila Biscuit together
I did not really go anywhere and Baylen and I just got stuff done around the house all day

Walked Bo to hip hop which he calls he' hop and he had a blast and was waiting for me outside on the sidewalk when i went to get him, wow what a big boy

Sam is asleep on me right now

Walker jumped into the car, this is awesome

Streets were crowded this afternoon with UGA traffic, love Friday afternoons of home game weekends!

Baylen loves to Love on Sams lovie

Went to the Halloween store which made Bo So happy
Bo and Sam had two friends to spend the night and everyone behaved so well,we went to the pool and got pizza came home played and watched movies, no time outs, no whining, crying, wanting, needing, yelling, running or anything...they were all angels!

Had a yummy bowl of chocolate icecream

got to see my great sister carley by the pool and my sweet grandmother
husband told me I looked super fit

had a great day with Monavie and super excited about the buisness that Kevin and I are doing together

Stood up to a mean neighbor about Walker and did not put up with people that talk bad about my babies


Had a really good deep cry...missing Riley like something aweful today, don't know why, but it hit me hard today, Want to hug on her....
Sam I love your attitude, Bo I love your excitement, Baylen I love your smiles


Sam: today you amazed me when you apologized for having a bad tone with me and cleaned your room without being asked

Bo: I am proud of you for being so sweet and having such a kind heart and always wanting mommy to lay with you, give you hugs and just be wih you when you play, you don't need material things, you just want to be with us


Baylen: I am so loving how you shake your head and laugh, how when you laugh I can see all your teeth, and How you are so busy doing all day long!
Walker: I am amazed how you are so positive and happy all day and just want to be with us and your heart is content



No comments:

Post a Comment