Thursday, September 15, 2011

free chick'n biscuits





Today was truly amazing...







Bay and I started it by going to target at 7:45 in the morning to get shampoo and facial cleanser.


Target is pretty cool when nobody is there

Then we went to Chick'fi'la and said, Go Dawgs get the cats and

Baylen got a chick'n biscuit.

There are pictures
from Dress like a cow day posted
and there is Walker front and center
spots and all
Then we came home and played
I had a delightful time with Samantha when I surprised her
and showed up for lunch, it was perfect
We laughed
We talked
We were silly

She held my hand the whole way back to the room
It melted my heart
Wow
It was amazing
She smiled the whole time
no stress
no worries
no anxieties

Well, maybe a little when I left


But I told her I could not come back
if I never left, which is something I

Learned from Bo's teacher this year!
I got to peek in on Bo and he was working

with a teacher on counting.
He got very bright eyed when he saw me

and I got a huge hug

arms wrapped all around my neck

I love to watch Bayen sometimes when I am holding him

I wish I knew what was going on in his head,
He looks like he really is trying to figure things out...
Love it when he is in his pjs with his bottle dropping the kids
off to school, I am so glad he is still at home with me.
this afternoon Samantha started going to the jr garden club
Bo and Bay played on the playground
Then it was to the
Halloween store, ah yes, once again
When we came home, it was decorating time,

Bo was so excited to see all the treasures come down from the attic
He spend two hours in the yard "decorating" He had so much fun
While I was rocking Bay to sleep I could see him on the front proch and he was so into
His own little world
Loved to see the wheels turning
He was so pleasent,
So happy
So good at what he does
He told me that when he grew up he would be a worker man

at the Halloween store and that he would live with me
Forever...
We also, to add to our great day, got Earth Fare for dinner,

BTW

best deal in town~

We all ate for about six dollers, smiply amaazing


Tomorrow is Friday, I love Fridays

It sure will be hard to top today!

No comments:

Post a Comment