Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random

I am posting real quick because I am going through blogging withdrawls....since last at home so much has happpend. I recently had the conversation with my mom about change...I did not want to leave to go to Disney, then I did not want to leave Disney, then I was at the beach, did not want to leave the beach....I feel I get down when I go, ok when I am there, and then down again being back to what I was down about leaving? Today has been so busy, I am so tired, missing what I just had to leave...tonight I plan to blog about all the fun I had...I am looking forward in being back on a schedule of...GODFAMILYOTHERSometimes we take a few steps back to move forward....even though today has been busy, it has been a good day. I have not lost my temper, seemed frustrated or had any awful thing happen, it is just 3:47 though...BREATH....BREATH...BREATH...I just wanted a minute to sit down and play with Baylen today, which did not happen, and I HATE that.....Tomorrow we will be back to it....BREATH

No comments:

Post a Comment