Monday, September 12, 2011

beach fun



Samantha you had your first day of soccer practice tonight and I think you really liked it. You said it was weird not being the oldest and now you are the youngest. It is hard to have change, but I know you will have so much fun. I can't wait for your game this weekend!








Bo as usual you were up to smiles today. You are still seeming very tired after school...but getting better. You had so much fun at the circus tonight. I will post pictures tomorrow from our fun event. You gave me lost of hugs, kisses and pinkie promises today....you also loved looking out your newest pet addition "fishy" you are such and animal lover....








Baylen today you got shots at the doctor and you handled it like a pro! It is always so sad to me when yall get shots....you seem so happy and smiley and then you have that face of , how dare you do something like that to me! We had a lot of fun today, I love being with you and hope that I will always remember you this small. It is so easy to forget....




 
Walker, you had a good day, your tummy was a little upset but we were in contact with your oncologist and she will be checking in with you tomorrow. You are so happy and it made me sad when I could not take you to the circus tonight. I am so glad that your aunt carley gives you love when I can not be here. You seemed to be on your feet very well today. We had a great photo shoot this morning and I can't wait to post those pics tomorrow.

As for some thoughts, my big thought today is I am still trying to maintain that perfect balance. Just when you thing you have things under control you feel like something is not. As little as I try to go out and do I still always feel like I am so pressed for time...I always feel like I am in a rush....tonight I felt like I needed to be in three places at 6:00pm. Why is it that I think I can get it all done, and when I set that expectation nothing gets done well, just a lot kinda done. We were sitting at the circus and I knew that i needed to leave so I could have Sam hope for Soccer and me leave for a meeting. Each day I have the same conversation with myself and say, no, today is the last day of this...I will not be overbooked tomorrow and get to everything 10 minutes early, but yet again I feel like I fail...
How do you know when you are doing enough with your kids to feel like you are letting them go and do, yet not too much so you don't feel like you are going all the time. How do you know when you are working to help contribute for the family but not too much to where it takes away. I do know I like to be busy, so if I am not busy with one thing then it is another, I just wish I had that peaceful feeling more often. I know I am too hard on myself, I just want to be the best I can be, not to be the best, but the best in the sense that I am making everyone around me feel loved. Time to head to bed, yet again off schedule, try to head to bed at ten, now it is eleven twenty...yet again running behind. Glad each day is a fresh start....more tomorrow....Breath

No comments:

Post a Comment