Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday Whatevers

I am tired
But I just have to write
So I won't forget
I don't know if I am just emotional
But I can't get the sweetness of my kids out of my mind
and it makes me tear up
So here goes...
We went to a church carnival down the street
There was the usual...face painting, a dunking booth, cake walk....
Bo was there in his karate attire
He was walking fast and seemed very excited
It is the little things
He played and played at the candy walk until he won
Samantha, Baylen and I moved on to some other things
But I was watching him without him knowing
He would walk around, all by himself, with the sweetest look
He had a pumpkin in one hand, bag or treats in another
He made his way over to the popcorn table and asked politely for a cup
Again, his face melted me
He walked away so happy
so pleased
so I don't know...but whatever it was made me cry
Why am I crying right now...
It was just the sweetest thing...
What is wrong with me...
It made me stop and just eat up the moment
God has truly given me four amazing blessings
I am SO not worthy
I want to stop and make myself always focus on the moment
I know I say it everyday
But we get tired
our list gets long
we have places to be and things to do
I just want moments like this to rain down on me
We moved onto the scary church bus
It was not very scary
but really neat
I sat with Bo
Baylen sat with Samantha
What was sweeter....
Looking at Baylen and Sam cuddle and the face Baylen was making
Which was a mixture of I don't know about this...and I sure do like this
Samantha was being so sweet with him
And Bo wanting me to sit with him
And he was nervous
So it was a fun night to say the least
The thing is
It was so simple
face painting and cotton candy
Pizza and Bo's excitement overs some witches Brew
Can't moments like this just freeze

And just this morning
Baylen and I did one of my most favorite things
Went to story time
I love love love love watching my kids at story time
they truly love it
and it makes my day
It seems just like yesterday when Samantha was doing funny fat frog
I love it
And to watch Baylen knock on random things around the house looking for little mouse

From Samantha being the sweetest kindest little girl I know
to Bo wanting me to draw hearts on his hand every morning at school
to Baylen jumping and singing and talking up a storm
I am so greatful and blessed and love the phase we are in right now
And I tear up
Really tear up
I don't want my kids to ever hurt
to ever be sad
to ever for one second not know that they are number one in my heart
and as I write this
I feel many kicks in my belly
And I want to remember that too
I have had three years of my life with a blessing in my belly
As many of those months are uncomfortable
But for the most part
amazing
truly
I want to always remember the feeling of the movement
and appreciate the miracle that it really is

It all really is
Feeling emotional, blessed and happy all wrapped in one
As I peeked in on three sleeping babies...in my eyes at least
I just love them so....sooo so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment