Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Memories In Motion



Can I just say I feel like I am still in Oz
15 hours of Wizard of Oz plays and I feel like I am not in Kansas anymore
Dorthy finally made it home
After many attempts
Have to say Samantha is coming down from a play performace high
She did not know what to do with herself today, thank goodness for soccer practice
She was so amazing, I cried everytime..especially when she first came out on stage and at the end duing bows....
I with remember it always and I know she will too!




I love love love this picture of my Munchkin and her Brother. When he saw her he huged her and said, you did awesome Samantha. I love how Bo calls her Samantha, I think he is the only person that does...she is Zeppa, Pepper and Sam to most
It was also so cute because when he first saw her on stage, he looked away, I can't explain it, his face was like I felt, like he was going to cry...many emotions going through that little sweet boys mind...he was SO proud of his big sister. I love how they love eachother....sometimes you would not know it...but they really really do....
And look that that awesome missing tooth...I love it when my kids are missing a front tooth...love love love that! He pulled it out on Saturday after tae kwon do tournament!


So here is what I witenssed....
Bo got into Kevins Mountain Dew Stash. The other day was his firt taste of the "Dew" when his daddy left a mug of it and he sampled...he came in and asked what that stuff was because he drank it all up and it was the best thing he EVER tasted...and made him burp...and that he wanted more....
so anyway....I went onto the pourch and this is what I found
Bo...aka Indian Jones...
Sitting on the porch
Chuggin a Dew
with his side kick by his side
with a cup
with Dew also present
 
I came around front
Bo did not seem bothered at all that I saw what he was doing
Baylen on the other hand
holds his cup up and says
Bo's juice
 


Yummy mommy....mmmmmmm
 I could not help but laugh...and let them enjoy their brother moments.....one of many I am sure....
In fifteen years I am sure they will be sampling another beverage...
 So this was the best!
Baylen and I watched toy story together
with Ice Cream Sandwiches,,,,,thanks to grandaddy that brought them by.....
I love it when he does that
He just drops by with simple goodies
so sweet....
So Baylen wanted Buzz and Woody right there with us....
Love how Buzz is posed!

 Here is Bo at her tournament
I was SOOOO proud of him
He sat and listened and was so brave, he was very nervous about doing this, so I am so proud of him for giving it his all!
 Bo with his medal!
 So awesome Bo Brodrick!
 Off later that day to a costume swap...picked out a cool red ninja!
Has kept it on a majority of the last two day!
Busy Busy weekend...but packed with awesomeness.....

No comments:

Post a Comment