Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Monday Memories in Motion

For some reason when I am at the beach
I have trouble blogging
So here is some catch up...
We have had a blast
The usual...
Sandcastle for breakfast
sleeping in a comfy bed with the fan
yummy dinners
beach
playground
games and playtime 
dad watching westerns
driving in golf carts
eating brownies
riding bikes
on and on
and some new fun times
pumpkin carving
ghost juice (aka meme putting a ghost face on the lemonade jug)
Georgia beating Florida
going to the fish market
it really is the little things....
Here are some pictures form before the beach...and some this week...

Bo set up a desk in his room
He told me he had a lot of work to do
I went back into his room and he had this apple on his desk
I asked him why
He said that all workers have apples on their desks
It is just how it is mom
A few minutes later I went back...
and he had used his pencil to imprint a bit
Just like Bo...
He really has gotten into art 
and school work...
so proud of him

Bo invited us all to his dance party...he had punch and everything...of course Baylen was all about it and copying his EVERY move! He played music and we even had to sign in when we came...Samantha was the bouncer, and she was not exactly thrilled about it....

We went to a fall festival....Bo's favorite thing to do...Baylen had a blast



So when I got back from the UGA Fla game
which ROCKED
Bo was waiting up
and he had left me flowers
and a cup of water if I was thirsty
And he told MeMe the words to a letter for me
Which in the second picture you can read
So sweet
it is stuff like this
that I ever need
to fill me up
it is what gives me all of my fuel each day
it is the little things that the kids to
that make me go go go
Kisses from Baylen
Hugs from Sam
and sweet things like this from Bo
He was so proud
I asked him where he got the flowers
he said from neighbors houses
but they did not care

Here is a picture of the wreath we made for Samantha and Bo's teacher
Yes, it was a Pintrest Idea....what do you expect?
And snacks for the class....broom sticks....aka
pretzel sticks with sliced cheese sticks
Here is Bo as a ninja for the storybook parade at school 
he has to take a book with him...he was VERY excited!

And my sweet Pipi...if you even knew how perfect we had to get this outfit...to a t...
and her sweet chapter book...she was super duper excited!
How many kiddos can you fit on the back of a golf cart....just practicing what our future will look like..cousin Hudson fit right in
Samantha loves being on the beach...she wants to be there just about every minute of the day
They really enjoyed playing on the rocks....
walking up to the huge party on Ga Fla weekend...Baylen was like stop the maddness
he was pumped!
Bo found a funnel and was very curious!

I love craft time at the beach and being able to sit in the evenings and during Baylens nap and draw and play games. Samantha did this completely on her own! Blew me away....so so good...its a keeper!

On the swings at King and Prince
You are looking at what makes my world turn
love each of them like I could never ever imagine
and that little blessing kicking in my tummy
that I can't wait to meet 
Good think love multiples
and does not divide...
Can't wait for my heart to keep growing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment