Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Memories In Motion


Baylen has had a strong attachment to Batman this week
He wants Batman to have icecream
ride in the seat next to him in the car
and have a blankie and passy
 Bo comes to our room every night
we are pretty snug in there
and lately I do not know if it is him or the baby kicking me
so we came up with the idea of making a cozy bed on the floor
He loves it
And as you can see
so does Piper
It is the cutest thing EVER
I wake up to see Piper cozy up to him
both passed out
She sleeps snuggled up to him all night
Here they are when I was sneaking out to teach a class



Here is Bo working on
"homework"
He all of the sudden this week wants to work on sight words
and read
I love how he looks at what he is doing
and checks it off
the sweetest
love watching him
He passed out with pencil in hand


Had a fun week
Samantha is swamped with play practice
but she is loving every minute of it
Pretty normal week for us
busy but fun
crazy yet rewarding
Bo had a great time with his little friend Janie
he spent time with her when we went to the football game
I love to hear him talk about her
They got married
but just hugged
and then went to the bar
When I asked him what the bar was
he said
You know, where you get skittles
Oh, sure I did
He has a loose front tooth
very excited
He is really starting to come along with school
He worked on 
"homework" 
all afternoon
he has a new found confidence and love for sight words
He is so sweet and loving
and Baylen adores him
they played together and he taught him karate moves
It is so fun to watch
It is so good that Bo feels he is a leader
and It is so cute to watch Baylen eat up everything he says and does!
Love my boys
Love my girl too
But really enjoying watching the boys growing up
they just need to slow down just a bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment