Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Memories in Motion


Bo and Baylen went to a birthday party on Friday and had a blast!!!!
It was a football party and Bo came home FIRED UP!
He and Baylen went in the yard and played football until dark
They both played so well together and I stayed in a watched out the window
It was neat to watch them when they did not know I was watching....
Baylen adores his brother
and Bo loves being in charge
when he is not use to being in charge of much! 


I love this shot....They were begging for me to take more!
 Baylen crawled in the car and said
I sit with Bo
I love love love Bo missing a tooth
and I am very sad that a new one is already poking through
I love a toothless smile

 Samantha was away on a trip with school
It gave the boys lots of bonding time
which they really enjoyed
Here we are on a hayride
and Woody goes everywhere we go lately....

Elmo was at the fall festival...Baylen was scared so Bo said he would take a picture so Baylen can look at him....

Picked this sign up at the headquarters...but Baylen took it from me quickly and began campaigning...
He got a lot of comments...all good
Don't you just love that he is supporting Romney and Georgia
and has no idea...
but is just told this is how we roll
Love it
Toddlers for Romney!


It was a great fall day....fall festival...football in the yard....windows open....and football on tv....love me some fall....and love my boys!

Cupcakes for bake sale for the fourth grade...

Cake for our picnic at the farm

Bo's Halloween party was lots of fun
the best part was watching him smile
Cupcakes 
MeMe's cookies 
and fun for all!


Oldest and youngest girls....




Bo makes an AWESOME Indiana Jones!



Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue!





Samantha was SO sweet at the party
I loved that she dressed as a princess
loved loved loved it....


No comments:

Post a Comment