Monday, August 13, 2012

new adventures


So last night we went to the pool
and the kids spent most of their time picking muskadines from Nana's vines
Bo had the great idea to take some home to make juice
He recrutied Baylen to help, which Baylen loved
they were so fun to watch
Here we are once we got home
With the juicer
And yes
Bo loved it
he is ready to go pick some more tomorrow....
After the juice he said he was so healthy he was ready for a run
so we went out and ran
he is so funny to watch run
I think he fell over his feet atleast a dozen times
I can't talk
I have fallen quite often in my days too
I think I know where he gets his balance from




So proud of Samantha
She decided to audition for The Wizard of Oz
She went to take a shower before
and came out in her Dorthy dress
So sweet
I could not beleive it
She went right in
sang a solo
did a little dance
and hopped right out
She said she felt good about it
the confidence blew me away
not in a cocky sense
but in a way that she went after it
knowing that she did her best
and that she will be fine if she makes it or not
talking about how she thought there were some girls that did so good
but she felt she did just fine
Then it was off to Dora size four pjs
cookies and milk
and a book in bed
I just love my girl
just love her so much....


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose"
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment