Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Whatever Wednesday's


Whoo
Just like the battery that we have to keep charging for Baylens power chair
I feel like I am having to recharge mine 
Right when I wanted to get back into an everyday blog
something happens
One of these days I will believe that
that right when your schedule seems steady and controlled
things get a little nutty
I have been zapped the past forty eight hours
Honestly I feel nauseous and tired
emotionally 
I know that it is not a big deal that Baylen broke his leg
there are so many other HUGE things going on with so many others
it just hit me a bit
gave me a little heavy heart
I can already see how this glitch is working for the good
Baylen is learning so much about how we all should be
for example
when he sees that there really nothing he can do about this thing on his leg
he had two choices
to keep crying and be frustrated
or learn to scoot and make the best of it
which today
he chose choice two
if adults only were the same
there was still a little frustration
a lot of Help Me mommies
but no tears, or anger
just sweetness
He booty scooted lots
and has learned to fall graciously off of things.
He is making the best of it
He is looking at a new perspective on things
He teaches me everyday
Taking the challenges we get each day not as obstacles
but as ways to praise God for the good days
and more importantly 
to help remind us that is is all about perspective
We can't control the punches
but we can choose how we roll with them


Crazy to see Baylen standing in this picture from last week....
only if we knew
He loves so much learning new karate moves, he watches every thing Bo teaches him...
I don't know who enjoys it more....


really awesome weekend...took Samantha to a princess breakfast...she ate it up...loved spending a morning with my girl...dressed up like a princess and everything...it was priceless....
She never skipped a beat...never for a second acted as if she felt a little odd at 9 getting into this...love that girl! We were only one of four there...had all the princesses to ourselves...so cool
Note...sams dress use to come to her ankles...I think it is even cuter now!
She really bonded with Snow White....
this is baylen is jumpy number one for the weekend...it was not until jumpy number three that finally took him down on Sunday....it was fun when it lasted!
Sam did some rock climbing...she zipped up that wall like it was nothing...impressive to watch...

And....here we are now....wow...it looks so clean...looking kinda shabby today after we have learned to scoot!
Had to post one more...love baylens stance in this one!

Could not leave out my moment of fame!
really was a fun weekend. Can't beleive just now blogging and it is Wednesday.....it is a journey right. Never expecting things to go as I planned....that would just be silly....looking forward to new exciting things to come...imperfect progress!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment