Saturday, August 11, 2012

Found some pictures I forgot to post from the beach last week.....
this one shows my daily life
Keeping Bo from hurting his sister
as she yells
Stop Bo
with a very southern drawl....

 And this is a classic Bo face....
 This is just minutes before Baylen decided to drop the floatie....he started swimming and amazed all around him!
 And my favorite...I look in the rearview mirror on the way home...and this is what I see. And yes, they handed me one and I joined the fun...whatever it takes right?
 Pop Pop's train cake for his birthday dinner.....
 Samantha worked so hard on his card...I was quite impressed!
Wonderful Saturday
Pancakes
Park and Zoo
Cleaned
Pool
Smooth and simple
now watching some Olympics as kids are watching a Disney movie
and Baylen is falling asleep with lovie, passy and blankie on daddy...
love the weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment