Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tuesdays Treasures


The devotion I read today was AWESOME
it talked about how you have to get into God's Word every day and pray for Him to give you grace, patience and self-control. You have to make the choice every day to invite God's spirit to interrupt what is coming out of your mouth,  so you can have gentle answers that turn away evil! 

Isaiah 43:18-19
"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?" 

Ephesians 4:31-32,
 "Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."


Some things I have been thinking about lately that I am thankful for...
Watching Baylen in his Pj's, passy and shoes in the yard early in the morning

How Samantha still wants to hold my hand and be tucked in at night

How Bo is such a mamma's boy

How Piper really really is a good dog when I think about it

How Baylen love to sing about little mouse...and learns new things everyday that we just think are simple

How Sam will still stick her fingers in her mouth and "love on lovie"

meal time, even if it is loud. I love how full our table is getting

How Baylen talks to everyone that walks by, really everyone

The kids playing in the yard until dinner time

Swinging kids on swings

blowing bubbles

going to the park and not being rushed

Trying to figure out fourth grade homework

a new school year

Always finding rocks in my washing machine....makes me smile

How happy sitting in the firetruck at Walmart makes Baylen, even if it is not even on!

The ironicness of the difference in Sam and Bo's lunchboxes....
Sams is completly cleaned out,,,not a speak
Bo's has wadded up napkins, half soaked in chocolate pudding
a half eaten yogurt that now is all over the sides
and a juice box
that had just a bit left...that now soaked his backpack.
Gotta love it
Good thing Baylen askes for a wipe about every five minutes...maybe it just skips a child each time...so I guess this one will be just like Bo.....
that makes me smile


accepting the fact that it is never all done...but if you don't chip away at it day by day
my house and life would be up to the roof, so what I am doing that feels like it does not matter...does

The questions that come out of Bo's mouth
like can we go to Jerusalem one day?



No comments:

Post a Comment