Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

Bay says it perfect
Crossed arms as if he is not quite sure if he is mad
just cool 
or insecure
Yet the little smurk on his face says
yeah
its all good
Tired tonight
Huge two days
Awesome days
Soccer evaluations tonight
Sam did great
signed Bo up for Karate
the YMCA rocks
Baylen tagged along to it all
Did have one of those days were things kept happening 
that made me feel not good enough
It is amazing that my devotion yesterday touched on that very thing!
It is just the devil working me over
I could not be happier
so squash on him
It is just hard when you focus on what you think you could do better
instead of realizing you are doing all that you can do 
the best you can do
Just hard when you put your heart and soul into something
and really try to give it your best
and it just is not good enough
or people just don't take it the right way
My kids, family good friends
are all that matter
and I know I make them happy
and they are the air I breathe
and when you put God on top of that
well
then that is just AWESOME
Had a great lunch with my momma today
birthday lunch
love love love that tradition
it was so good
the company more then the food
and the food was de-lish!
Enjoying the kids more and more each day
and the new phase we are in
love all the phases
love being a mom


Psalm 145:18
"The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." 

No comments:

Post a Comment