Thursday, August 9, 2012



Today was one of those days that was up and down
Great morning with Baylen
then Bo got on the wrong bus
so little hectic
then all was good
then a storm came
and it made the boys a little crazy
I found myself wanting to pull my hair out....
Between Piper trying to eat everything including us
Baylen wanting to be held every minute
and Bo jumping off couches wacking things and knocking cups of water on the floor
I had had it up to my nose
But I did breathe 
and remember how I would not like it any other way
Daddy walked in in the middle of it
and I remembered my scripture for the day


"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." 
 "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice." 
Ephesians 4:29,31

remembering that it is all good
and makes you enjoy the peaceful moments that much more...
And I was just thinking yesterday how smooth everything was
silly me
But really, if it was not like this
would we really be having fun?

Here is Baylen after his sweet hair cut
He is very proud
and loves for me to brush his hair
taking after his sister :)
He looks like a little man now.... 
and his face is not dirty
just little left over scabs from his fall at the beach...





This morning on the way to school Bo told me that when he got on the bus yesterday he was so excited to see his sister, but she said he could not sit with her because there was a boy and girl side. So he sat by himself. This broke my heart
seemed so sad to me
Then he told me that he was very nervous on the bus because it went way to fast
And then he got on the wrong bus today
I tell you what
between all of this
and the punching last year
rethinking Bo and Bus
might not go together....


No comments:

Post a Comment