Saturday, August 4, 2012

What I love...well some of the things from the long list...

I love...
to hear Bo talking in the other room
acting out his action figures
or just talking to himself!
Sometimes he even sings
Bo is so full of energy
he gets in trouble alot for it
but he is either jumping off the walls
or hugging you telling you how
sus-sited he is about something...
he has so much passion
so much that the little vein in his neck pops out
he has quite the imagination
and makes me laugh on a hourly basis
He has such a sweet heart
he is a deep thinker
even though most people (myself included)
thinks he never thinks
the thing is
he does not have much common sense
and often 99.9 percent of the time has his pants on backwards
inside out
upside down
He is way beyond many with his kindness and genuine heart
he has a deep love of his dogs
and him family
he is a cuddler
Samantha has a new passion for brushing her hair
and I love that
I love that she is so passionate about it
I love that she is growing up and wants to do grown up things
like watch movies that she is really into
take long hot showers
help me out
brush her hair...a lot
brush my hair
stay up late with the big people
but at the same time
she loves to be little to
i love our relationship
Baylen
I love everything about you
But have to say your OCD has been hard to love latly
everything has to be just so
lined up and orderly
It is your way or the highway
with everything!
You order us all around
I have to say you wear the pants in the family right now!
Mom and I talked about how Bo will be a sloppy carefree dresser
and you Baylen,  will have you pants tucked into your shirt
hair combed
I will put money on it!
You will be in loafers and searsucker
with your sunglasses on a string
Bo
you will not be able to find your shoes
wearing your kakis on backwards with a t-shirt
and ask me where you sunglasses are
which will ironically be on your head
and Sam
will be trying to keep both of you in line
and who knows where this next one will be
But I have complete confidence
that he or she
will have a very special place in this crazy fun mix

I love going to Sandcastle and eating tons of pancakes with the kids in our special booth
 I love it when Bo wants to write and draw...and talk about heaven and Walker and says sweet things like he wants to be little when he goes to heaven so walker will recognize him
 I love going to the pool in the afternoons and watching the kids swim and swim and eat their little snacks that we packed...they get so excited about this...especially Baylen! I love getting them fresh and clean in their pj's before heading home. I love the cool breeze coming off the ocean and just relaxing with them. Helping Baylen jump in and Bo do flips
It reminds me of my memories as a child at Clearwater...I loved it so much
 I  love watching the kids in the waves for hours in the morning
they love it....

I could do this beach thing forever...
Sleeping in a comfy bed...swimming laps for a morning workout...going to the beach...taking walks, bikerides, resting during baylens nap,,, getting caught up on things, playing games with the kids, driving the golf cart to DQ for kids meals and slushies,going to the library, picking up she crab soup, playing on all the playgrounds on the island...going to the pool, eating yummy dinners that mom makes., being with family, watching tv  at night...and doing it over and over again....

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6

No comments:

Post a Comment