Monday, June 11, 2012

Quad

I feel truly blessed
seeing this sweet little face today on ultrasound
brought tears  my eyes
I saw Sam Bo and Baylen
all wrapped into one
I feel like my heart is complete
I am so enjoying being surrounded by my brood
I love having one 9 6 2 and brand new
I love looking around and having it all
I get to have girl talk with my girl and let her know how special she is
I get to watch my boy make me laugh and challenge me at the same time
And watch my baby be the sweetest thing on earth
just tonight I said time for bed!
He grabbed his bottle
waved and said good night
gave out kisses to everyone
hand pounds and highfives
It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen!
And to now
have a face to this new life
and feeling it is an exclamation point
to my already perfect family
I am overjoyed
all I want to my kids to be happy
healthy
and know that they are loved





No comments:

Post a Comment