Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last day at the beach...for now

It is always super hard to leave the beach
leave the time spent with family
and not being swept up in the daily task that everyday at home can bog you down with
Just to beable to spend all day with the kids
and not really have to go or be anywhere
Just set at night
and relax
as much as you can on a vacation with kids
Which I love
but it is still 24/7
But I love being able to just be with them, really with them
I loved watching them at the pool tonight...they had so much fun!
They all three played with eachother so nicely
and found friends
It was neat because they were all boys
Sam was amazing to watch
She was rough
and they thought she was awesome!
She was so sweet to Baylen when they said
get rid of your brother
She would keep him around
and even give him kisses here and there
I loved to watch his face laugh so much
watching his brother and sister play
he thought he was right in it
I love to watch Bo jump in waves
Sam stay up late and just be with us
playing scabble
eating dinners I don't cook
bike rides
golf cart rides
beach time and pool time
the list goes on and on
I love watching Baylen dance and make faces
Looking forward to being home,
but only because I know I get to come to my second home again soon....

Hebrews 6:1-3
Sometimes we are sad when our kids grow up to fast and want Superheros instead of Nemo
But we are just as guilty
We get into our favorite thing and never break out when we need to
God does not want us standing still
If you are coasting through life you really are going downhill
We need to seek challenge inorder to grow
God calls us to the mountains for a hike!
Joshua 1:5-9
When we have a list of worries that takes over us, that is Satan attacking
When we have concerns that knock on our heart..that is the Holy Spirit letting us know something needs to change
there is a difference
God is always near us
If you give into fear you have stopped believeing in God
I am weak
Don't allow me to give into panic
Job 38:2-7
What am I missing everyday
What am I sleeping through
Our babies absorb so much
when did I stop absorbing
quit observing in awe
of the creation and blessings around us
Romans 8:35-39
There are mean people all around us
We must learn to blanket them in grace
hold our tongue
do not pass judgement
Deal with mean people in truth and love
Isahia 9:6
We always dream of being a better mom, wife, friend
I have good intentions but they fade...
Help me remember the joy that we are doing our best and ...what really matters....



No comments:

Post a Comment