Monday, June 25, 2012

Missing a limb

feel like I just lost my arm
or leg
or some form of myself
My first born
my girl
my baby
my lovie loving little girl
was just dropped off
in the middle of the wilderness by her moma!
Can you belive it
Ok,
so I did not just drop her
and it was not the wilderness really
It was quite cozy and quant
And perfect
but I still feel like a HUGE hunk of by being stayed with her
I really thought I would be fine
until I walked back into my house
I hear her
I think she is just in the other room
I see her clothes
her barbies
her finished bowl of grits from this morning
Our monopoly game that we played yesterday
The cupcakes we made
her bike
her shoes
her pictures
I know it is just five days
but I miss her like so bad
like SO bad
I can tell you right now
take not
there is no way in you no where she is doing this for two weeks next year
no way!
I can handle this, just because I am playing mind games
She is just at school today
then off to spend the night
That will get me through tomorrow
then it will be Wednesday
and I can say I am on the down hill
and will see her
in two days
a piece of  cake right?
Lets hope so
I know she is having so much fun
But I picture her sleeping alone in a cabin...
when it all gets quiet
and it makes me shed a tear
or a few hundred
She is a night owl
and loves being tucked in
I will miss not doing that
I love her so
and know that it is a good thing I feel this way
it shows how close we are
can't wait to get my hands on that sweet thing in five days
don't want to rush time
but this is one of those weeks that I will not blog about time slowing down
I can assurre you of that
Here is to a lot of boy action being busy with my two boys
and probably a lot of cleaning to keep my mind busy!
Here are some picuters from this morning

I will have this posted in my house so I will know what she is doing...
Her first activity is pottery
then swim
then outdoor life skills
She will get to pick each day new afternoon activities
Right after we set up her bed took this picture in front of Jenny Wren her cabin...
then off to pick her first activities
making up her bunk...getting it all cozy

Five care packages wrapped up and ready...labeled for each day

I hope she likes them and they bring a smile to her face.....

No comments:

Post a Comment