Thursday, June 28, 2012

Its getting hot in here

Here is  Baylen in the back yard...very interested in the man in the bucket in the tree next door. It was so loud and he was so excited...he watched for about thirty minutes...I had to go inside to get a good angle

 The cutest thing in the world is watching Bo drive Baylen around in the green machine. This is them after dinner. It has been fun to watch them bond this week....they do not usually play together...Sam is usually with Bo and Baylen is not involved, or Sam is with Baylen and Bo is off on his own. These two never play together. It is amazing how the dinamics would be so different with differnt circumstances.
 It was so hot today, eight thirty was the best time of day to play outside! No shirt and chasing Piper everywhere....if you could hear them you would here...whooo hooo....as they threw water guns out the back
and held their hands up as they zoomed down hills

 Monopoly from the day sam left...that girl loves that game!
 Baylen helping daddy on his bike
 One of my old friends came to town with her daughters...one is  Bo's age...
can you guess which one she is...
does the Spidy pose give it away...

I feel like today I got a lot done. I am cleaning out the clutter. I know I feel like I am always saying that..but I really mean it the time. I have too much good in my life to get bogged down by the not important. I am cleaning house litterally so I can focus on what matters. I am finding that their really is only time to focus on tasks at hand. When I try to to do much, none of it really is good....
Also spent sometime at the pool...going through some really hot days....so the pool is a blessing to have big time! Enjoyed Bo's hugs today and desire to do good...and watching Baylen play, the only was Baylen can...exactly how bay things he should...each step planned out ever so carefully...that boy is my most OCD and strong willed yet...and he is only two! yikes
Looking forward to going to that mailbox and get five letters from Sam, I am sure the post man is playing a trick on me and has them all ready for me for a final day of camp surprise...right? Four days down...one to go...that sounds NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment