Monday, June 18, 2012

Fresh Veggies


Got fresh beans from the garden
they were so good
I have to say
I made a very yummy dinner
Daddy: "Best mash potatoes I have ever made"
Sam went back for thirds
Baylen said mmmm the whole time
and Bo
my sweet Bo
said this is the best dinner ever mommy
Fresh green beans with titch of olive oil
mash taters
biscuits
watermelon
lemon garlic chicken (recipie aka pintrest)
Love summer dinners with my ever so growing family
We are all spent today
first day of Bible School
Baylen took his backpack in...
his first day of school...he had never done this before
He melted my heart....
Sam was so tired today and crashed early
Bo slept in his bed all night and got to pick from the big boy bag!

Hebrews 10:35-36
Do not throw away your confidence,
it will be rewarded.
Persevere so you will do the will of God,
you will recieve what He has promised.

-Give me a confident heart, take me beyond believing in You
to truly believing You.
A Confidnet Heart




No comments:

Post a Comment