Thursday, June 30, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I feel I am so busy, but don't want to be. Sometimes we go go go and I want to be more like Bo and just pick up sticks, grass and rocks and just look at them with wonder. Can't we all be more like Bo? Day's go way to fast these days. I feel like it is always morning time, getting Baylen out of his crib while he hands me everything in it. It is always time for coffee and breakfast for the kids in pj's. It is always time for hang out time just going through the house doing random things. It is always lunch time, nap time, snack time, and then dinner time. Time to sing our dinner prayer, clean up dishes and rooms, go outside for icecream cones and catching lightning bugs, bath or pool time, reading and lights out. My point is the cycle goes on and on and I feel it is like spinning and I want to slow it down. Is it possible I have a eight, five and one year old? Is it possible that Riley is gone from this earth when I was just bringing her home? Is it possible that Walker is ten and I have been married almost 12 years? Is it possible that my little sister is about to have a baby? The second I start to get worked up about something, as if Satan is saying, come on, you should be stressed or worried about this, God gives me a wake up call and says, no, no no, just be. Just let me take the reins and lead on, you just enjoy. I get thinking and obsessing about the little things and then I remember that I am just a little speck in this world. I think of doctors, leaders and friends that are sick have way more on the line then I do...is this craft good enough, is this fitness routine perfect enough, is this dinner healthy enough, am I a good mommy, wife, daughter, friend, sister? I realize that I do the best I can do, and I know that as long as I am enjoying what I am doing, letting God lead the way and always putting others first then I will be just fine....

No comments:

Post a Comment