Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beautiful day

Another great day. Beautiful skys pure blue and a nice cool breeze, and it is June at the beach! I love St. Simons Island. It is great to be at home away from home. Really looked at my kids today and realized Samantha is a true Brodrick, Bo is a true Carley and Baylen is me! That is who he looks like, it is so neat to watch him. At the pool today he just sat on his knees and watched people walk by. I wonder sometimes what goes on in that little head of his. He does the funniest thing with his mouth. Bo I am so proud of you you swam back and forth in the pool. I loved seeing your little head bob up and down. Nothing like you looking at me, trusting that I will be there to catch you when you swim to me. Sam, you did so good with your headstands in the water and look so cute in your one piece sweet ruffle bathing suit. Loved sitting on the beach today with mom and dad and just listening to the ocean. It was so realxing and perfect. Loved having lunch with my awesome husband at Brogans and bringing home Sam and Bo fudge. Saw a youth on the beach and had a great time talking about our dogs that had passed and how they were watching over us now. A blessed day. Ending with sitting on the porch with Samantha and doing fun picture searches. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment