Thursday, June 16, 2011

What I love

What I love...

Birds chirping in the morning while I am sitting in rileys garden with my coffee and morning devotion

Smelling the air after a summer rain

Being in my cozy house when it storms outside

Hugging Bo because he loves to hug and really hugs back

Listening to the kids make new discoveries and get really excited about things

Rubbing baby lotion on Baylens plump feet

Looking at the rolls of skin Baylen has on his wrists

Rocking Baylen to sleep with his bottle and soft music, just the two of us

Walker laying on my bed at night while I read

Listening to a fan to sleep

Cozy sheets at our beach house

When I make something that is truly yummy for dinner and everyone is delighted

When my mom and dad or sisters just drop by and visit

Going to Target

Watching my kids be kids and just play and then crash

Watching Bo did in the dirt and get dirty

Ice cream in an ice cream cone

Samantha rolling around the house on roller skates

Taking pictures and having one turn out really good

Feeling Riley near me

Date nights with my hubby

Just being at home not having to rush to go anywhere

The few minutes after a workout class when you feel oh so good

Eating healthy and liking it

Feeling God near me

Watching Walker and the kids at the beach and knowing Riley is there too

Family dinners

Bedtime routine having one on one time with each child

Fruity froo froo drinks

Magazines

Organizing something

A clean house

No comments:

Post a Comment