Monday, June 6, 2011

Beach trip

Having an amazing time at the beach with the kids. We have been in St. Simons for a week now. We have a nice little pattern going. I run with Baylen in the am with his bottle. Just thirty minutes. I love to look down at his chubby legs in the stroller. Then I come in and Bo and Sam eat breakfast. We go to the beach at ten with Bo Bay Sam and Walker. Walker has been so much fun to watch at the beach. We have been taking the golf cart. It is so fun. We went through the DQ in the golf cart. We have also gone to the pool in the afternoon in the bike, Sam you have gotten so good at the bike! I pull Bo and Baylen. Sam you ride your Bike in the am while MeMe walks and you go to see Ms. Ann. We have rest time from 1-3 and then head to the pool. Rest time is fun, we play. I love to sleep with yall at night. It is so cozy here to sleep. I am missing Riley so much! It still just hits me like a ton of bricks. Walker is so sweet, I just miss my pie. Walker you watch the kids like a hawk. you are such a nervous ninny. Sam you are doing tricks on your bike. It is so fun to ride home after a big day. We work puzzles, do art work and read books. Walker is so great here. I love every minute of being at the beach. Bo you said you use to know how to ride your bike but you lost your skills. I have the best family ever, I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment