Wednesday, June 8, 2011

summer fun

Baylen your hair has gotten so blonde. Had so much fun today with you kiddos at the pool and beach. Daddy surprised us today and showed up at the beach house. It was amazing! He walked in and really blew us away! What a great family I have. Love nights at the beach with my family. Loved eating Fried Shrimp at the beach house after a fun day. Bo you make me laugh so much. You were yelling out of the golf cart today funny things at Samantha. Baylen you ate out of a bowl today and were so proud of yourself. Samantha you are so fun to work puzzles with. I rode yall today on the bike to the grocery store, quite an adventure! Bo you have quite the angry temper, you can have outburst so fast. Baylen you loved crawling through the pool today, I love it when you poke out your bottom lip like an old toothless man. Sam you had so much fun surfing the waves today!

No comments:

Post a Comment