Saturday, May 28, 2011

catching up

If I have not said it yet...Bo you are so funny! Samantha, I always have a hard time when it is your last day of school, not becasue school is out, but you are a year older! How could you be done with Kindergarten, first grade and now second? Yall three are perfect.Bo you sleep with us every night. Baylen you wake up a few times needing your passy, and Sam sometimes you will wonder in. Bo you are always showing off at partys. You love to wear your boots. Daddy really made my day when he said I was a great mom, you are a great dad daddy! Bo you pat me all of the time and say I hold you you always want to be with me. I am so thankful for a supportive family that loves eachother so much. Sometimes Bo you will just come out of your room like at 10:30 and just sit with us like it is no big deal. You say, hi five mommmy. I love it when yall want to play dress up and when you want to include the dogs! We had so much fun going to Harris Shoals Park and playing on the playground and in the creek. It is so fun just watching yall. Sam you have gotten so good at riding your bike! You love to go on bike rides after dinner. We go behind the Waltons house a lot and yall ride in that parking lot. I love to lay with yall and just watch a movie. Bo says, don't close your eyes mommy. I love to watch Bo in the yard with his tool belt and boots on. Bo you dress up in Walkers Spiderman costum thinking you can fly. You also use to say, to infinity and beyond! Sam you love to read to walker and Bo on your bed. Bo and sam yall have been playing together so well. Baylen you just watch in amazement!
I love to watch yall fly kites. Bo you are so huggy. You always hug me and say you love me! Bo you get in boots and stand on your bed and play the guitar. Sam I love our alone time, We like to do art stuff. I love that I am responsible for yall, Bo I loved watching you at the preschool run down the hall when you would see me. Sam you would love to wear a bracelt of mine to go to school. You also want kisses on your hands to go into school. You would earn stickers in first grade with no tears. Yall also loved to go to PTA meetings with me. We had fun going to the strawberry patch and family fun day at the Oconee county library. Yall also love the little things, like mommy being mysery reader or just planning for your birthday parties. I love to watch you and the dogs sleep. So peaceful. I also love to watch you play outside. Bo today you said to me (talking about daddy) I am so glad you married that guy! Bo, you dig in the dirt and it is amazing. Your carry dead lizards and just love it! We had the tummy bug and you had upset tummy and did not make it to the potty. You said if daddy knew he would slap your booty and put a diaper on you! I love our new fence and the flowers blooming. A few weeks we took the kids to the circus and it was so much fun! Nothing was better then a beautiful day, sitting in front yard with bubbles, sprinkler, Watching the kids play, the dogs chill . I miss Riley but we made a memory garden today that I love so much, now she is still with us outside. Bo at preschool you fell on your nose. We also love to go to tennis matches and track meets, and bo's t-ball games. Bo you still love to get decorations for every holiday. It is so fun to watch you walk out of the store with your new loot. Baylen you are so close to walking. Sam you played awesome in your last Soccer came with church leauge. Bo you said daddy was not surpressed, when you meant surprised. Also, Bo you love for me to read to you and sing you are my sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment